Available, delivery time 1-3 days
JBL Ferropol - Plant fertiliser for freshwater aquariums
- Primary care for water plants: basis fertiliser for freshwater aquariums
- Vigorous plant growth, no deficiency symptoms thanks to minerals such as iron, potassium and other trace elements
- For intensive leaf colouring thanks to its ideal concentration and compound of iron
- Optimal promotion of plant growth means less algae growth. No phosphates and nitrates. Not harmful to crayfish and shrimps
- Contents: 1 bottle Ferropol. To use: 10 ml/40 l water. Environmentally friendly refill bag available
Nutrition for aquarium plants
Healthy plants prevent algae growth. Healthy plants prevent algae growth, supply oxygen, remove pollutants, offer hiding places and reduce pathogens.
Heatlhy plants = healthy fish
For the plants to flourish the the following demands have to be met:
Light as an energy source for CO2 photosynthesis, nutrients and trace elements as growth promoters.
JBL fertilisers supply the plants with all main nutrients and essential trace elements. This way the plants can absorb all the required nutrients they need over the leaves and roots, and deficiency symptoms (e.g. iron deficiency) are thus prevented.
0 of 0 reviews