Available, delivery time 1-3 days
Bioflow Super - is the perfect internal filter for entry-level aquariums of up to 150 l
The JUWEL Bioflow Super is the perfect internal filter for entry-level aquariums of up to 150 litres in volume, providing you with a great many advantages. The Bioflow Super works on the principle that "The water should stay in the aquarium!" and is the safest way of filtering the water in your aquarium. The Bioflow Super works without hose connections which can cause leakage, also reducing pump output due to friction.
This filter system stands out from the crowd with its large filter volume, which provides room for excellent mechanical, chemical and biological filtering. Unlike other filters, particularly external filters, the Bioflow Super can be cleaned in just a few minutes.
The bipolar current principle makes it possible to achieve different flow velocities in the JUWEL Bioflow Super. For mechanical and chemical filtering in the upper part of the filter, a relatively fast flow velocity is particularly useful. A slower flow velocity, on the other hand, is useful in the lower part of the filter, to ensure optimum development of anaerobic bacteria, which are vital for biological filtering.
Bioflow Filters are also compatible for use with JUWEL heaters, which are perfectly embedded in the water circulation, ensuring an even distribution of heat through all areas of your aquarium.
Each Bioflow Super comes fitted with four high-performance filter media:
The filter floss catches coarse particles of dirt in the water, thereby serving as a mechanical pre-filter.
- The active charcoal filter absorbs odour compounds and turbidity as well as toxic compounds, leaving you with crystal-clear water. In this way, it acts as a chemical filter.
- Nitrax is a biological filter medium and contains specialist micro-organisms to break down poisonous metabolites (Ammonium/nitrite) in your aquarium, thus reducing the danger of fish mortality. What's more, Nitrax reduces the growth of algae by an aerobically breaking down nitrates, thus supporting the vitality of your fish.
- The fine filter sponges are used mainly for biological filtering in the anaerobic zone.
The use of special filter cages makes it easy to remove and clean the filter media.
- Juwel Innenfilter Bioflow Super 400l/h
- Juwel Innenfilter Bioflow 3.0 600l/h
- Juwel Innenfilter Bioflow 6.0 1000l/h
- Juwel Innenfilter Bioflow 8.0 1000l/h
0 of 0 reviews