Available, delivery time 1-3 days
JBL SymecMicro - Single-use microfibre floss for the removal of all types of water clouding in aquarium filters
- Fast, one-time removal of finest types of clouding in fresh and saltwater aquariums
- single-use microfibre floss for the use in aquarium filters
- Cut floss mat as required (suitable for all filters). Inlay as last stage of filtration. Remove material after 12, latest after 24 hours (to avoid filter clogging).
- filters off floating algae, finest types of clouding and all particles of 1/1000 mm upwards, including white spot disease swarmers
- No release of pollutants - water-neutral synthetic fibre
- 1 microfibre floss single-use mat for aquarium filters.
Clean and healthy water
Plant and food remains and metabolic substances lead to a deterioration of the quality of the water in the aquarium. Good water quality is necessary for healthy fish and plants. This can be achieved with various filters and filter materials. The filters suck in the aquarium water and remove the pollution and waste materials with the filter material from the water.
Easy to use
Cut filter floss to a size which is about 1 – 2 mm larger than the relevant cross section and layer it as the last stage of filtration into the filter. Avoid gaps between the inner wall and filter. Use floss single-layered only and remove it after 12 hours, latest after 24 hours, from the aquarium to avoid clogging of the filter and a significantly restricted water flow. Single use per floss cut.
The fine material filters even the smallest particles of 1/1000 mm upwards out of the water. Thus floating algae and finest types of clouding can be removed from the water within the shortest time.
Can be used without fear of side effects
No release of pollutants into the water thanks to neutral microfibre floss.
0 of 0 reviews