Available, delivery time 1-3 days
JBL Symec - Single-use filter wool for aquarium filters to remove of all types of water clouding
- Fast, one-time removal of micro-fine clouding in freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- single-use wool for aquarium filters
- select quantity of wool (suitable for all filters) as required. Insert as last stage of filtration. Remove material after 12 to 24 hours (to avoid filter clogging)
- Crystal-clear water - filters off floating algae, finest types of clouding and all particles of 1/1000 mm upwards, including white spot disease swarmers
- No release of pollutants and fibres – fully synthetic, residue-free filter wool
Easy to use
Put corresponding amount of filter wool as last stage of filtration into the filter. Avoid gaps between the inner wall and filter. Remove filter material after 12 hours, latest 24 hours, from the aquarium to avoid clogging of the filter and a significantly restricted water flow. Only for single use.
The fine material filters even the smallest particles of 1/1000 mm upwards out of the water. Thus floating algae and finest types of clouding can be removed from the water within the shortest time.
0 of 0 reviews