Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready for shipment, delivery time approx. 1-3 working days
- Order number CO-JB30273.00
29 years of competence
Over 11'000 products
No minimum order value
Delivery free of charge as of CHF 100.00 value of goods
Purchase on invoice
10% discount for breeders
Data security through SSL
JBL NovoCrabs - Main food wafers for crabs
- Complete nutrition and optimal growth of invertebrates: with high cellulose content
- Nutritious and easy to digest: sinking food wafers create ideal feeding conditions for crayfish and crabs from 5 - 20 cm in size
- Water-stable and trouble-free moulting: wafers do not immediately disintegrate in water. High cellulose content to build up the shell for problem-free moulting
- Fish choose JBL food: 98.5% of all fish species ate the JBL food immediately during research expeditions in freshwaters. No processing of cheap fish meal, fish meat from fish fillet production for humans is used
- Contents: main food, for crabs. After opening use up within 4 months. Unopened can be stored for 3 years in high-quality packaging with foil seal.
Animal welfare is important to us
No processing of cheap fish meal, uses fish meat from fish fillet production with the motto: The large fillet for humans and the small fillet for our aquarium fish.
For years JBL has supported the largest international organisation for the protection of sharks “Shark Project”.
Other good reasons to use JBL fish food:
- The use of pure fish protein without cheap fish meal
- Optimal protein/fat ratio
- Mainly proteins from water animals
- Reduction of algae growth and optimum fish growth thanks to adapted phosphate content
- Impressive acceptance on the part of fish: research expeditions with fish feeding trials in the wild
- Very slight vitamin loss due to airtight sealed packaging
Ahead through research
The results of the JBL research expeditions, combined with the expertise of the JBL research and development team, has resulted in optimal and balanced food mixtures made of high-quality ingredients.
Feed 1 to 2 wafers per animal and perday, depending on the size of the animals. Since the wafers are stable up to 24 hours without disintegrating, uneaten food has no adverse effects.
Unopened the food tins can be kept for 3 years, after opening use up within 4 months, since valuable vitamins will deteriorate. Choose the size of the tin (100 ml, 250 ml) in accordance with the monthly consumption stated above and the number of the crabs in the aquarium.
Complements complete food and available separately: supplementary food and treats.