Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 7 working days
- Order number CO-JB40321.00
29 years of competence
Over 11'000 products
No minimum order value
Delivery free of charge as of CHF 100.00 value of goods
Purchase on invoice
10% discount for breeders
Data security through SSL
JBL Holiday Red - Complete holiday food for goldfish
- Convenient feeding of goldfish during your holidays for 4 to 6 days. Holiday food for goldfish.
- Nutritious and easily to digest: ideal feeding conditions for 1 – 3 goldfish. The block dissolves when the fish feed.
- No water clouding, water is improved by dissolving minerals
- Fish choose JBL food: 98.5% of all fish species ate the JBL food immediately during research expeditions in freshwaters. No processing of cheap fish meal, fish meat from fish fillet production for humans is used
- Package content: holiday food for goldfish. 1 food block feeds 1 – 3 goldfish for 4 – 6 days
Animal welfare is important to us
No processing of cheap fish meal, uses fish meat from fish fillet production with the motto: The large fillet for humans and the small fillet for our aquarium fish.
For years JBL has supported the largest international organisation for the protection of sharks “Shark Project”.
Other good reasons to use JBL fish food:
- The use of pure fish protein without cheap fish meal
- Optimal protein/fat ratio
- Mainly proteins from water animals
- Reduction of algae growth and optimum fish growth thanks to adapted phosphate content
- Impressive acceptance on the part of fish: research expeditions with fish feeding trials in the wild
- Very slight vitamin loss due to airtight sealed packaging
Ahead through research
The results of the JBL research expeditions, combined with the expertise of the JBL research and development team, has resulted in optimal and balanced food mixtures made of high-quality ingredients.
Add one food block to the aquarium per 1-3 goldfish at the start of the holidays. The fish slowly dissolve the food by “nibbling” at the food block and are thus being perfectly fed for 4-6 days.