Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 3-7 working days
- Order number CO-JB40655.00
29 years of competence
Over 11'000 products
No minimum order value
Delivery free of charge as of CHF 100.00 value of goods
Purchase on invoice
10% discount for breeders
Data security through SSL
JBL GranaCichlid CLICK - Premium main food granulate with the Click doser for predatory cichlids
- Complete nutrition, optimal growth of predatory cichlids: production gentle on raw materials due to high-temperature short-time treatment
- Nutritious and easily to digest: ideal feeding conditions thanks to semi-floatable granulate for fish species 5 - 15 cm in size. The meat proportion consists mainly of fish proteins
- No water clouding: reduced algae growth thanks to balanced phosphate content, better water quality due to better digestibility of the food, which reduces fish excrement
- Fish choose JBL food: 98.5% of all fish species ate the JBL food immediately during research expeditions in freshwaters. No processing of cheap fish meal, fish meat from fish fillet production for humans is used
- Contents: premium main food with the Click doser for tropical freshwater fish. After opening to be used up within 4 months = 1 click feeds 5 fish. Unopened in high-quality packaging with foil seal: can be stored for 3 years
Animal welfare is important to us
No processing of cheap fish meal, uses fish meat from fish fillet production with the motto: The large fillet for humans and the small fillet for our aquarium fish.
For years JBL has supported the largest international organisation for the protection of sharks “Shark Project”.
Other good reasons to use JBL fish food:
- The use of pure fish protein without cheap fish meal
- Optimal protein/fat ratio
- Mainly proteins from water animals
- Reduction of algae growth and optimum fish growth thanks to adapted phosphate content
- Impressive acceptance on the part of fish: research expeditions with fish feeding trials in the wild
- Very slight vitamin loss due to airtight sealed packaging
Ahead through research
The results of the JBL research expeditions, combined with the expertise of the JBL research and development team, has resulted in optimal and balanced food mixtures made of high-quality ingredients.
Feed 1 – 2 times a day, as much as can be eaten within a few minutes. Young, growing fish 3 – 4 times a day in the same way.
Unopened the food tins can be kept for 3 years, after opening use up within 4 months, since valuable vitamins will deteriorate. Choose the size of the tin (250 ml, 1 l) in accordance with the monthly consumption stated above and the number of the fish in the aquarium.
Complements complete food and available separately: supplementary food and treats.