Available in 1-3 days, acquisition time 10 days
Everything done right from the start with the book Aquaristic for beginners!
- 80 pages
- 46 colour photos, 8 drawings
- 2nd edition
- The guide for all new aquarists
- Everything important is explained step by step
- With many valuable tips
- Author Hans-Jürgen Krause
- Publishing House Ulmer Eugen Verlag
In order to keep the very first aquarium beautiful and the fish healthy, many things have to be considered when setting up. And an aquarium is also a lot of fun in the long term if you, as an aquarium newcomer, inform yourself about the basics of water chemistry and aquarium technology beforehand. Everything you need to know is explained step by step and in an understandable way in this book.
0 of 0 reviews